What we do
We have experience helping central government, regional and local governments and private organisations and individuals develop robust solutions to deal with natural hazard risks.
Our solutions are customised to your needs and tailored to your audience. We partner with you and help you plan a path toward a resilient future.
- project management & coordination
- the science behind coastal & natural hazards
- risk communication & knowledge translation
- end-to-end strategy development
- detailed implementation advice
- IAP2 certified facilitator & community engagement
- RMA planning & policy advice
- intimate knowlegde of local and central government processes
how we can help you
We facilitate, coordinate, translate and help you work through complex natural hazard, coastal management and adaptation problems. Collaborative working is our preferred approach. We have access to the best expertise across a broad range of disciplines and can build a bespoke multi-disciplinary team to solve the task at hand, simple or complex.